Leggings - M&Co (a million years old)
Belt - taken off a playsuit
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (also a million years ago)
Watch - Casio
Ring - Accessorize
Nail Varnish - Relvon, Posh pink
So this is what I wore today. The shirt-dress is vintage Marks and Spencer. I always find myself drawn to old marks n sparks without realizing until I check the label. I bought this shirt-dress in a lovely vintage shop in Bristol (I forget the name! Woops) while visiting my close friend Bekky at the beginning of the year.
As soon as I spotted it I thought it would be perfect for when the sun started shining. It's a great length, so it can just be worn over leggings without having your bum on show for all to see!
I added the pink skinny patent belt from an old H! by Henry Holland playsuit to break up the black and white. As I was splashing the pink I dug out my old pink jelly shoes that rub like hell, but are oh so cool and I've had for years! I threw a bit of Revlon pink nail varnish on and popped on a pink Accessorize heart ring too.

loving the neon touch :)
ReplyDeletei'd love if you could visit me at www.7wondersblog.net
xx
Love the pink! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your style :)
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing!!
http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/