T-Shirt - Monster Munch coupons
Waistcoat - Gap (sale)
Denim Jacket - Charity shop (99p!!)
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Mexx
Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Casio
Apologies for my "moody" posing face. Its more a "hurry up camera the neighbours think I'm mental standing here in the garden"
So this is what I wore today. One of my housemates said "Everyone will be wearing pajama style trousers soon, it's bang on trend!" while another housemate actually thought I was wearing my pajamas and said "Did you go out in your pajamas!?". So a mixed response!
I actually bought these trousers last summer from my beloved Peacocks (may she rest in peace, sob sob). I am pretty gutted this shop went into liquidation. As although like every bargain high street shop it did have a lot of tat, it also had some amazing gems mixed in between.
In the the town my parents live, Peacocks was one of the few clothing stores. I always popped in when we were "up town" along with the typical northener trip to Gregs for a sausage roll. Now they just have New Look and Dorothy Perkins along with a vast beautiful selection of charity shops.
Farewell my Peacock feathered friend you will be missed.

No comments:
Post a Comment