Sunday, 18 March 2012

Want of the week - Trouble Mesh Hi-Top Trainers



Topshop - £28


Hi-Tops have been on my wishlist for a while now and I have toyed with the idea of the classic Nike variety. I really love these trainers as they are still detailed with the texture of the mesh and suede without being emblazoned with branding and a bad mismatch of colours.
Also with your classic sports brand prices nearing the £50-60 price mark these are a snip at £28. 


Obviously the Sports Luxe trend is everywhere at the moment. Sportswear is massive, mainly from the grand old Olympic hype that is "sweeping" the nation. My personal favorite designs at the moment are the Adidas by Stella McCartney range. She has also done a collection called "London 2012" and as I'm sure you are aware designed the Team GB Olympic and Paralympic Games athletes' kit continuing her collaboration with Adidas. 




Final thought, quote of the week on the central line underground at rush hour - "Ladies and gentlemen, please stop leaning against the doors, you're making my ride very uncomfortable. You think it's busy now? Wait till the Olympics."

No comments:

Post a Comment