T-shirt House of Holland A/W11
Necklace - Topshop £1 (sale)
Cuff - Vintage
Jeans - Topshop £40
Boots - Primark £10
I was lucky enough through work this time last year to go to the House of Holland A/W11 show. It was my first fashion show so I was super excited! One of the perks of my job is the fact I get to see a great range of clothing and accessories before they hit the shops. A lot of the time I see stuff so far in advance I've forgotten about it and started lusting after another item by the time I'm able to purchase! Anyway, I was able to buy a t-shirt form the collection at wholesale price! I fell in love with this t-shirt as soon as I saw it and adore the design. It says winter to me with the crochet blanket print on it without being a heavy winter knit. The print is also on a maxi dress from the same collection and if I had my wits (and pennies) about me I would of snapped up one too at the time!
I will continue to wear it throughout summer as I am not the type of girl to just stop wearing something just because it is out of season. Also along with my other House of Holland pieces and a vintage Dior jumper, it makes up my limited designer items!
If you love the print as much as me you can still get the Henry Holland Crochet tights from Urban outfitters http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/henry-holland-crochet-tights/invt/5743462260003/&bklist=
P.S. I hate HTML
No comments:
Post a Comment