Saturday, 17 March 2012

Brat & Suzie for Warehouse

I came across Brat & Suzie while vintage shopping in Bristol earlier in the year. I spotted the quirky printed tee's in a couple of vintage shops across the city and wrote down the name to investigate further upon returning to London. 
  The label was launched in 2009 in an East London studio by twin sisters Polly & Charlotte Vickery. They named the brand Brat & Suzie after their childhood pet cats and celebrating their love of animals. They quickly established a cult following, which grew even further with a pitch on Dragons Den so you may recognise them!



I recently purchased from the collection so was delighted to hear they have now teamed up with Warehouse to produce a limited edition capsule jersey collection. Each item has the trademark Brat & Suzie animal inspired graphic in black filled in with splashes of colour. 


I particularly love Henry the spectacle wearing squirrel and Gwynnie the oh so cute owl! Both is gorgeous pastel shades, perfect for spring! 
  





Prices range from £22 for a vest to £35 for a sweatshirt. Remember its limited edition so get down there fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment