Monday, 19 March 2012

Hazy Grey





This is my current favorite Nail varnish. Another lovely freebee from work as normally I stick to my trusty Barry M varnishes at £2.99. Particularly the 293 Grey shade is a well loved regular on my nails.
  This Revlon Top Speed normally retails around the £6-7 mark which is a little pricey for my budget just for a varnish. But upon trying it I would defiantly buy this product in the future now though as I am terrible at letting nail varnish dry enough before setting off about my day again. It drys at "top speed" as it states even when applying a thick coat.


Superdrug currently have an offer on of 2 Revlon nail varnishes for £7.99, so bringing the individual price down to £4 each. This is much more my sort of price and I will be sure to go check out the range of colours on offer and bring some splash of colour to my nails!
I'm feeling in the mood for some candy colours ready for Spring/Summer or something a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment