Monday, 7 January 2013

Want of the Week - Kirse Leather Bag

I have been lusting after the Mulberry Polly Push Locket satchel (in conker) since its debut in A/W11. Alas, I don't have a grand to splash on a handbag when I still have shoes with holes in them. It will forever be my ultimate holy grail of handbags and one day in years to come I hope to stumble across a vintage one at a reasonable price. 
A girl can dream....

Back to this weeks want! This bag has been on my mind for a few weeks now. Which everyone knows it must be true love then. So here are a few details. 

THE bag is leather which means I will instantly feel more grown up by having a REAL leather bag in my life. It also has suede detailing on the rounded corners, this also equals class. Handles and a long strap, flexible living for the girl about town! 
The photos don't do it justice, it really is a lovely bag! Big enough for me to fit all my day to day rubbish in but also smart for meetings and going to work. 

I am very tempted to purchase it as I have some Christmas money left over and a gift voucher as well as some discount. In the end the bag would end up costing me £24.00. 
Tempting, so very tempting....




Kirse Leather Bag £140.00 by Pieces. Available at Oliver Bonas.




No comments:

Post a Comment