Monday, 13 February 2012

Want of the week - ASOS T-Shirt in Multi Tie-Dye

I still yearn for the expansion of my t-shirt collection this week. This time I have spotted this gorgeous tie dye number from Asos at £18 it is still under the big two zero budget which makes it ever more appealing. 


"Crafted in pure cotton, with an all-over tie-dye print. Featuring a crew neckline, roll up short sleeves, and double stitched hemline. Designed in a fitted style, and cut to hip length. " - It sounds irresistible!! Get in my wardrobe now!!


I can't help but reminisce about textile lessons at school whenever I see tie dye clothing and want to get out the string and start creating my own patterns and swirls while trying not to stain my hands a variety of colours. 


Maybe I should run out and buy some dye and rubber gloves instead along with that all important ball of string.......


Asos £18

No comments:

Post a Comment