Monday, 27 February 2012

Gripped by the "Inside Men"

Inside Men is a BBC drama series centring on three security depot employees who plan and execute a multi-million pound cash heist. The series covers all the pit falls and ins and out of plotting the crime and the difficulties they encounter. 

I started watching the first episode just as I was getting ready for bed but I was so gripped and on the edge of my bed the credits were rolling before I knew it! 
  I set the series to record so my boyfriend and I could watch it in a bumper session, and it is only until this week I have been able to catch up with the high drama. In turn I have got my boyfriend also hooked and every episode develops into further twists with gasps and shocked looks at each other. 

I wont get into further plot details as it really is one to check out yourself and make your own conclusions. 

One last note, Steven Mackintosh puts in an outstanding performance as does all the cast.

Available on BBC iPlayer

No comments:

Post a Comment