Thursday, 15 September 2011

Recent autumn staples

With the weather taking a turn for the worse and summer pretty much over I went out on the hunt for some autumn/winter staple items to get me through the windy streets of London intact.


If you can believe I haven't owned a pair of jeans for mmm, almost two years! I decided to hit the little treasure that is oxford street Topshop one rainy sunday morning (the perfect time to avoid the crowds) and raided the denim section. I like skinny jeans, but I walk pretty much everywhere and have super strong calves as a result! After trying on 18 pairs(!!!) I was like cinderella and eventually found the perfect fit.


While in Topshop I spotted the gorgeous grey hooded top (also in black, navy, jade, burgundy, blonde and forest) and took forever to decide on the colour as really I want to buy one in every shade. I went for my trusty grey colour but hope to go back and get more in the future as with its fleece lining it is the perfect winter warmer, especially when you work in a studio with no heating! 


To complete my autumn purchases I had to opt for the classic chino. I went for a slim fit as being wide hipped I feel the classic cut doesn't suit my frame. Chinos are everywhere this autumn but it depends how you wear them to stand out from the crowd. 





1 comment:

  1. A grey hoodie is a must have for me as well!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete